sunnuntai 29. huhtikuuta 2007

Hard working girl

Tänään olen ahertanut multakasojen ja pihakivien kanssa koko päivän. Olen kuin jyrän alle jäänyt. Tehtävälista on kuitenkin pitkä. Pikkutaimien kanssa puljaaminen vie myös oman aikansa. / I´ve been working like a fool all day. Soil and stones, stones and sand, soil, stones, soil.... There is so much to do... But how nice it is to get things done. And the sun is shining!


Omituinen Kerttu. Eräänä aamuna se nukkui komerossa tyytyväisenä, kun tulin alakertaan.Hassun näköistä.

Kerttu is a strange little dog. She´s supposed to be white, but gets her self very dirty in a minute. She was sleeping in the closet one morning when I came downstairs. I belive my son put the blanket there... Kerttu is more strange that I tought, if she did that.

Ei kommentteja: