lauantai 2. kesäkuuta 2007

Tarkastellaan kuunliljapolkua lähemmin /Have a closer look on the hosta path

Kuunliljoja on tullut jokunen hankittua. Listallani ei ole kaikkia, enkä taida tässäkään lähteä nimeämään kuvissa olevia. Osa on ihan peruskasveja kuitenkin. Alla oleva on suosikkejani.

Hostas are my long time fafourites. I´m not going to tell names of these in pictures, but they are just basic hostas. I´ve lost most of the names. One below is my fafourite.
Siellä on myös jaloangervoja. / There is allso Astilbe arendsiis



Clematis alpina in obelisk & Hosta ´Patriot´


Hosta ´undulata univittata´, ´sieboldiana´, ´lancifolia´& ´erromena´


Tyttö varjossa /Girl in the shade



Varjon perennat ovat suosikkejani ja onneksi minulla on paljon suuria puita ja suuren talon varjo.
I just love all perennials in my shade areas. Luckily I have lot of big old trees making shades.

3 kommenttia:

julia kirjoitti...

Such beautiful hostas! I planted many in my English garden under the shade of some conifer trees but, sadly, the snails enjoyed them as much as I did and over the years they ate them all. No more hostas, just lots of happey fat snails!

ANSKUN PIHA kirjoitti...

Ne kyllä tekevät puutarhasta rehevän näköisen. Alin kuva on se mun suosikki. Olen muuten istuttanut viherpeukaloilta tilaamani hostat ja kyllä ne on kasvuun ainakin lähtenyt kaikki. Saas nähdä kuinka pieniä ovat vielä!

Anita kirjoitti...

Interesting. I just have some very little hostas... and I would love to have some big trees in our garden, too. Well, the garden is two years old not and everything still needs to grow .... and I need to learn how to be more patient... ;-))

Have a wonderful new Week!

Anita